Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wanna join me?

It's Saturday morning and I still have no idea what I'm going to do this weekend. I've been working a lot this week and by the time I make it home, the last thing I want to do is look at a computer. I told my manager I needed an air card so I could work on a project from home but I mostly needed it so I could use the internet to find an activity for tonight and update my blog :)


And... I've done a little work too. Very little.


So anyway, the reason I'm writing now is because I found something I really wanted to do tonight - all girl Roller Derby matches! Actually, I think they are called Bouts which is even better because if you look up "bout" in the dictionary it says "a contest or trial of strength". Yeeeeeah! I love to see tough women kickin tail! Man, I was super pumped after finding out this was going on tonight! But just my luck, the tickets were sold out.

*sad face*

However, there is another bout scheduled for Saturday September 25th at 7:30 and I immediately bought tickets. So... here I am... asking... would you like to join me? Tickets are only $15! And, I get the impression that this will be it for the season b/c theres nothing else on the schedule after September.

So, if you wanna go with me, here's the link to the website and you can buy tickets online.
http://www.atlantarollergirls.com/site_admin/
COME ON!!! It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment