Saturday, August 21, 2010

A little update...

First things first... I would have posted earlier this week but "my" internet(read: my neighbors wifi) is down.

So, now I'm on this dopey iPhone posting this entry (RME = rolling my eyes) I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on the planet who isn't infatuated with this phone. Personally... I prefer buttons. I'm so team Blackberry it's not even funny. I love my Berry! It makes me happy *smile*

Ok, I'm really off topic now...

Anyhoo - when I first decided to take a break I asked a good friend from Church for some advice. You know... rules and suff. Well she wasn't sure how it worked either but she did say she had a few friends that jad done it and could set up a meeting with one of them if I wanted. Well, I wanted! So, earlier his week I got to meet her friend. I wanted to write about the guidance and encouragement she provided. But as I mentioned earlier, Steves Internet has been down since Tuesday. And I dont want to blog at work so...

I'm just about to head out to my weekly adventure. On deck tonight you ask? Night Hike at the Chattahoochie Nature Center! No... seriously...lol.

Ok ok, even I'm having a hard time believing it. Pray for needed!

3 comments:

  1. sounds fun.....hopefully we get the update on how it went....I am holding you to this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim you are great! I love your blog. Can't wait till the "devil" shows up in the details. (God has a great since of humor) You know that unexpected meeting... when you make that eye to eye contact and he is just "Love Struck" and stumbles over himself as he says "Hola"! ( Yes he just might be a Latin Lover) Only I pray whomever he is, that he comes special delivery from the "Heavenly Hook-Up.God
    " Enjoy today!
    Love you,
    Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dannica - It was ok. I'll update shortly and give you guys the details on the creepy crawlies! Don't get too excited...

    Deirdre - The devil has ALREADY shown up lol.

    ReplyDelete